Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Blocks

Yesterday was my birthday and I spent the day in London.  We went to St Paul's Cathedral which was wonderful, but what was more wonderful was the visit we made in the late afternoon to the London Museum.  We only got as far as the Romans and there was loads more to see right up to the present..............we shall be going again to see the rest!

When I got home I opened all my squishies that I had received from the PP Birthday Club;  all 17 of them!  And this is what they look like..........I just need to make one more to fill the top right corner and it will make the most gorgeous quilt.



As well as these blocks, each one was accompanied with a birthday card............I feel so lucky



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and blocks Irene, I didn't join this one but maybe another time once all the pennant making is over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW They look fabulous together, love the secondary pattern you get.

    ReplyDelete