Monday, August 8, 2011

My day out on Sunday at Minster near Ramsgate

Well, I went to the Village Textiles exhibition of C&G Embroidery last Sunday in the village of Minster near Ramsgate.  The work was breathtaking!  There were pieces stitched by hand and more pieces stitched by machine.  I was bowled over, so much so, that I've signed up for a year's course in hand embroidery (with a little bit of machine stitching) with Village Textiles.  First term starts in September and I'm so looking forward to it.  I also bought some scrumptious hand dyed fabric - just couldn't resist!!

Thank you to all my friends who have popped on here.  Your comments have been very, very encouraging.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Irene, Sounds like a lovely day - it would be lovely to see your hand-dyed fabric.

    ReplyDelete